The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Socks and The Law of Attraction

My feet were cold. It's a rainy cool day in the Northeast. I was feeling too lazy to walk upstairs to grab a pair of socks out of my dresser. Knowing I had socks in the laundry room, I ventured in there instead. As it turned out - I had only one sock that was on top of the dryer - I had taken all the other clothes upstairs last night on my way to dreamland. Before heading to bed, I had started another load of clothes in the dryer, and I knew that sock mate was amongst the tumble of clothing still inside the dryer. One small sock among all the jeans, towels, shirts etc - I knew this was going to require some searching!

So - before opening the door to the dryer, I thought a positive thought - this will be easy - it will be right in front when I open the door - I used a few other brief Law of Attraction type thoughts -trying to will that mate to be very obvious when I opened the door. And then I opened the dryer door.

It was not right there in front of me. I sighed - chalking it up to not having believed enough that it would be so obvious. I reached into the dryer and pulled out the first article of clothing- I figured I may as well fold laundry while digging for my sock. As I pulled out the pair of jeans, I kid you not, out came the sock and fell promptly at my feet! It was a miracle!!! The Law of Attraction works!!! I had my pair of socks and my feet were nice and warm!! And the remaining clothes in the dryer? They are still waiting to be folded.


No comments:

Post a Comment