The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Monthly Affirmation



Good Morning Everyone!

I was just sitting here listening to a Robert Zink podcast when he said something that resonated with me. He was talking about Affirmations and how they can impact our lives. Now I've always been a big believer in affirmations, but what he said made me think that perhaps I'm doing it wrong!

Basically, many of our believes are long etched in our brains. If money is not manifesting fast enough for you, maybe it's because you have a believe that you'll always struggle from pay check to pay check.

If you're body is not as slim as you would like, maybe you have always been heavy, come from a long line of heavy people and just feel it's your destiny to be fat.


Whatever you're believing didn't happen overnight, so it stands to reason that a day or two of affirmations to influence a completely different outcome is probably not realistic.

For me, I realized that while my goals and focus are pretty consistent, my affirmations are all over the place. I might think about money one day, need for more energy the next and perhaps something else the next. 

So lets try this! Every 28 days, select an affirmation that aligns with an outcome you want, and for 28 days REALLY FOCUS on just that ONE AFFIRMATION. After a time commitment of believing in a new outcome than that that is your reality, you will shift your energy and override the negative thoughts that have been your beliefs for as long as you can remember!You will give power to that one affirmation by focusing solely on it for a consistent 28 days. It will become a habit so to speak and become easier to believe - thus manifest!

I'm very excited to try this! I have chosen September 1st to begin my first CONSTANT AFFIRMATION. This will give me a bit of time to develop the perfect affirmation for me.

Give it a try and let me know what your affirmation was after the 28 days and if it worked for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment