The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cursing Is No Fucking Good!


Warning: Readers may find the following language offensive. Readers discretion is advised.



I swear. Daily. Repeatedly. Too often. And normally I don’t give a rats ass! I’m impatient. Opinionated. Easily annoyed. I’m human. (or was the last time I checked).

Yesterday I spent a great deal of time traveling in my car and I admit I suffer from ROAD RAGE. Road conditions yesterday were questionable due to temperatures hovering near freezing and the powers that be went from freezing rain to snow to rain. Someone in front of me was much more cautious than I wanted to be. (Read that as they were driving way under the speed limit). I wasn’t in a rush to go anywhere but as I caught myself muttering, “Come on, Asswipe, move it!” (Asswipe seems better than asshole) and realized just a few minutes prior to this thought, I had annoyingly called someone else (in my head) “A Fucker”, it dawned on me that I swear alot!!! I mean, I SWEAR, ALOT!! Too much in fact.

And as I thought about how much I swear, I was struck with an epiphany that others may have already figured out, but I had not yet realized. Brace yourself because if you haven’t already thought of this, you’re in for a shocking revelation!!!

Are you ready??

SWEARING IS NOT POSITIVE. It’s NEGATIVE energy. It’s not being grateful. It’s putting bad energy out there in the world. It’s attracting more negative energy. Swearing is not good!!!!!!!!!! Who knew!?!? (OK – we all know swearing is not good. But I mean beyond just bad manners not good! I mean Law Of Attraction not good!)

With all my bouts of cursing – I’m attracting more things into my life to curse at!! I’m probably attracting people and situations into my life that are causing people to swear at me (in their heads, of course). What a lot of negative energy I’m perpetuating into my life!!!

This is an eye opener! I need to cut back on my swearing!! I’ll never be cursefree! Sometimes life really negates a good hearty “FUCK’N A” (one of my faves) – but I pledge to cut back on my swearing. And if a son-of-a-bitch escapes my lips before I can rein it in, I pledge to follow that curse with something nice about what I’m cursing at.

Daily Boutique Deals

So to the slow driver yesterday – thank you for not driving recklessly and potentially causing an accident that could have included bodily harm. Your cautious driving is appreciated.

Today is a new day! Thankfully, I’m not driving very far today!! Baby steps or lets say, curse free, 1 mile at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment