The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

SHARE YOUR JOURNEY! Inspire others.




When I first learned about the Law of Attraction, I felt like Rhonda Byrnes in The Secret! How did all these great people know about this natural law and yet so many more of us were kept in the dark?! Why didn't everyone know this?

My Mom shared the movie, The Secret,with me shortly after it was released and I've been enlightened ever since. I created The Betterment Network 8 years ago because as a newbie, it was hard to live a life of gratitude and belief in what I WANTED when lack was my reality and mustering feelings of gratitude for something I didn't really have was hard to accomplish. I assumed their were others struggling with this as well and hoped this network would put us together in order to support and encourage one another.

Since its inception, I have met some great people thru The Betterment Network. I've heard many great stories and I am hoping other Networkers will want to share their story with others. This is a great opportunity to inspire others, share your journey, offer hope to others and advertise your passion (assuming that you are following your bliss with a business that you love thanks to the LOA!)


If you would like to submit your profile for sharing on our blog and on our social media platforms, please answer the following questions in an email and send to me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

You can also email me at the above address and I can send you a copy of the questionnaire.

Please share with anyone you feel would be interested in sharing their personal story.

Thank you for your continued support of the Betterment Network!





The Betterment Network
Share Your Story Questionnaire


Everyone’s journey to understanding the Law of Attraction is different. We would love to share your story to inspire others. Please share by answering the questions below. Feel free to add anything you feel would be of value to our readers.
Please answer the * questions. You can use an alias if you want anonymity, but please list what state you’re from in the USA or country, if international. Please feel free to answer any or all other questions. By filling out this questionnaire you are giving the Betterment Network permission to share your story with our readers. If you have a website or business you would like to share with our readers, the optional space is available for you to connect with our network. Thank you


*What is your name?
                                            
*Where are you located?

*When did you first learn of the Law of Attraction?

How have you made the LOA work for you?

What book would you recommend to others regarding the LOA?

What are your daily habits for following a LOA lifestyle?

What are you most passionate about?

Favorite quote/affirmation/mantra?

Are you following your bliss?

What would you like to share with other Betterment Network friends?

*What are you most grateful for?

Any last words of wisdom?

Note: Please include photos to share in your profile story.






(Optional)

Website:

Contact Info:




Please submit to bettermentnetwork@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment