The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Law of Attraction -House Work Revisited

The Law of Attraction can be used for attracting great things into our lives, but sometimes it is the little things that really count. Case in point, I hate doing house work, but having kids and pets - my house is always in need of vacuuming, dusting and window washing. The never ending housework is constantly on my mind - I admit I dwelled on it too much - meaning I was accidentally attracting more housework into my life! NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!

So a couple weeks ago, I decided I was approaching housework in the wrong manner. I needed to think of it positively, such as how my nice clean rug is perfect for me to sit on when meditating, clean windows will let as much sunlight in as possible in these diminishing daylight hours. You get the idea.

So, reading an older issue of Woman's World the other day, I was beyond thrilled to read that having a less than perfectly clean house is actually beneficial to my family! Supposedly the dust accumulating around my house is strengthening our immune system!! Who knew??? My favorite is dust mites can't survive in an unmade bed!

See how well the universe responds to our wants! I changed my view about housecleaning and turns out there was a good reason!! So put down your dust mop and go enjoy your day!! You'll feel better and your family will be healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment