The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ashley Smith and Her Powerful Belief


OK, I openly admit that I'm a little behind on my current affairs reading but it comes as no surprise to those that know me that I've just finished reading the People Magazine from March 28th, 2005. Yes, 2005! I shouldn't admit that to the world but the cover story about Ashley Smith - the woman held hostage by a murderer, Brian Nichols, who talked her way into having him let her go, is a remarkable story and I have to comment on it.

What struck me was her total belief that she would one day see her daughter again (who was staying with her parents at the time of the invasion). She is quoted as say, "I really felt deep down inside that he was going to let me see my little girl." Her belief that she would see her daughter again was the energy she sent out into the universe. And The Law of Attraction gave her exactly what she believed to be true. She was reunited with her daughter - safely.

I don't know if Ms. Smith follows The Law of Attraction - therefore she may not know that the vibrations we send out into the universe effect our life. Knowingly or unknowingly, Ms. Smith drew to her a very favorable outcome.

Her situation has made me wonder how I would react in such a situation. I hope no one reading this will ever be in her situation, but if you are, I hope you will somehow find the strength to use The Law of Attraction to have a safe resolution to the dangerous situation you find yourself in.

The Law of Attraction in powerful. And it is always paying attention to your thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment