The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happiness Addiction

I just LOVE hearing stories of people who have made The Law of Attraction work for them. I find inspiration in other peoples happiness when the Universe gives them what they desire.

Yesterday, in Parade Magazine, there was the story of the woman who just KNEW she would one day have $112 million dollars. (see previous blog for a link to the article). I also read an email yesterday from a friend who was struggling financially and then had something wonderful happen. After praying on it and working hard to stay positive about the situation, she and her family received two unexpected refund checks - enough money to hold them over til their next payday! How exciting is that? I love such feel good stories. Other peoples happiness is very contagious for me!



Thankfully, in this day and age, it is very easy to find stories of inspiration in magazines, online or in books. As we all know, the more we appreciate something, the more we attract into our lives, which may be why I tend to read a lot of amazing stories. I know this feel good energy is doing wonderful things for my own outlook and I am always looking for another happy story, (and they tend to be plentiful).

The Law of Attraction gives us what we think about, feel about and focus on. It is impossible to read great stories of faith in The Law of Attraction and not feel good yourself.  For me, any story of one human (or animal) helping another makes me very happy. And happiness is a great energy to be sending out into the universe. The more sincere happiness we express for others good fortune, I believe, the more good fortune will come to us. And that should make everyone happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment