The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Sunday, May 11, 2014

SHE'S IN ROOM #2

I'm a person who likes to try to figure out my dreams. Sometimes the meaning is quite easy to figure out, others are so off the grid that I don't bother. Last nights was truly interesting. I'd love peoples thoughts on what this dream means. 

I was in a rural, rather isolated area, dusty road and a big metal like building - which I equate to a warehouse. Other people were around but not a lot, some I knew vaguely - like my daughter's girl scout leader. (??? My kids did just have a Girl Scout sleepover Friday night) I went inside the building and there was a waiting area and a few doors leading to other rooms.

I went inside a room, closed the door behind me and tried to mediate. I knew if I was successful in my meditation, I would reach a blissful state of being. It didn't work. I came out of the room and felt like a failure. I went to the main desk and someone said to me, 'She's in Room 2'. I got very excited about this news and turned and rushed back to the room marked #2. In the main waiting area, a couple were making out but I was in such a hurry, I barely noticed them - but I did rush into the #2 room hoping they wouldn't see me - like Room #2 was a secret and I didn't want anyone to know about it. I closed the door and started to meditate.

It happened, in a vision of blackness, a large warm glowing bright light appeared. It was awesome. I was so happy I started crying. I felt renewed energy and power surge thru my body and I knew everything would be OK.



And then I woke up.

This has been intriguing me all day. "She's in Room #2' really has me curious to its meaning! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment