The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Saturday, May 16, 2015

"I AM"



By definition a quote is: to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc. and/or to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).

The internet is full of famous quotes for just about every situation under the sun. Most quotes are a form of encouragement, they are supportive or makes one feel good hearing it. Many find strength in hearing a quote and perhaps find true meaning in hearing a certain phrase. Quotes sometimes become a person’s personal motto, a mission statement of sorts.

 I personally love and try to live by the ‘Do Something Different’ quote. A lot of people have said this, I don’t know who said it first, but I have found it to be good advice. I think about this quote a lot as I go about my life- and when a situation arises that I’m not happy about –I follow this advice. I have to admit – it’s never steered me wrong.

But the above quote is not my favorite quote and the one I most identify with. “I AM.” I AM.  Two simple short words – 3 little letters. And yet SO POWERFUL! (AM capitalized for emphasis).  I AM. Often that is all I need to feel empowered, strong and happy. Other times I add to it if a situation taxes me, I AM CALM (kids are being difficult), I AM HAPPY (job is annoying) or I AM RICH (unexpected big bill!) I AM - it is the easiest quote to remember, is the most powerful I have ever encountered, perfectly suited for adapting to any situation and always makes me feel empowered. I AM is my mission statement. I meditate it, I recite it, I believe it. I AM and that is ALL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment