The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Song

Remember that song from childhood, 'If you're happy and you know it clap your hands'? I have a confession.........I sing that song to myself all the time! (and I clap!!) For whatever reason, whenever I'm NOT feeling happy, if I sing this song and clap my hands, it always puts a smile on my face.



If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap)
If you're happy and you know then your face will surely show it,
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap)


But my singing doesn't end there. I use variations of this song ALL THE TIME in other ways, by simply replacing a few words.

For instance happy with healthy and face with body..

If you're healthy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap)
If you're healthy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap)
If you're healthy and you know then your body will surely show it,
If you're healthy and you know it clap your hands...........(clap clap).

I also swap out happy for wealthy and face for portfolio and numberous other combos. Secretly, I have a blast coming up with some none lyrical versions of this song. I'll never be mistaken for a songwriter!

In my personal quest to keep positive and focused on what I want, this works for me when my mind is wandering or I'm not feeling positive. Perhaps this will work for someone else.

If you would love to share what works for you, please do. I'd love to hear from readers on how they stay focused and positive.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun and great way to turn ones mood around! :}
    Thanks for sharing it! :D
    I've only just begun reading The Secret and I am almost done with the book.
    It promotes a lot of positive thinking, focusing on what you want to achieve, and healthy habits that should help you achieve success. (which you already know lol, as the creator of this beautiful blog)
    I am fond of its teachings, and am really happy to have found your blog!! :)
    Thank you for your writing and sharing! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sage for your kind words. My life changed after reading The Secret. I hope you find as much inspiration, passion and happiness in following The Law of Attraction as I have. Keep in touch and let me know how you're progressing.

    ReplyDelete