The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Monday, July 30, 2012

"FROM TINY ACORNS, MIGHTY OAKS GROW." ~ Proverb

I read this proverb the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it. "From tiny acorns, mighty oaks grow." How profound. I love it! As it sank into my brain, I realized this could go one of two ways. From something negative, a bad thing could happen. Or from something positive, a great thing could happen.

 From a simple tiny seed, mighty ideas, visions and growth can flourish. We are what we think about. If we believe it will happen, it will. When you think about it, a lot could go wrong in the acorn taking root and grow into that magnificent oak tree. It could have rotted before sprouting, a hungry animal could have had a snack, the weather and soil conditions could have been inhospitable for growth, humans could have cut down an unwanted sapling and on and on the reasons why that acorn might not have survived. Like that acorn, we human beings face countless adversities that could prevent us from being a mighty oak.



I've always been a sucker for feel good stories. I fall for Tear-Jerkers all the time and I have been known to well up during Hallmark commercials or Making a Difference news stories. There are so many great stories of people who faced great adversities in their personal lives that believed in something that seemed impossible and went on to become mighty oaks. Are you one of those people? Do you know a story of someone who faced incredible odds but so strongly believed in their ability to achieve what they wanted that their story is worth being told? The Betterment Network would love to hear those stories and share them here on our blog.

Please email us at Bettermentnetwork@gmail.com for more info or to submit your story. Feel good stories help spread good vibrations which will help us all grow into a mighty oak. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment