The Betterment Network Mission

The mission of THE BETTERMENT NETWORK is to connect and support members on their journey to a better life.

The mission statement above reflects the goals of The Betterment Network. When I was first enlightened to the Law of Attraction in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I was so excited- I tried to share with family and friends. But no one I knew personally was interested in my profound discovery.

What I wanted was a network of friends that I could lean on and offer support to in attaining a life full of positive energy, gratitude and being connected to source. The Betterment Network was created so like minded people could get together to support one another in our journey.

This blog is the foundation of The Betterment Network but we also have a greater presence on Facebook and Twitter. We truly value comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas. Please join The Betterment Network and let us know how we can support you on a journey to an amazing life. You can also email me at bettermentnetwork@gmail.com

NEW
- Also on Facebook, we now have a group that allows for interaction among followers. Post questions, offer tips and share inspiration. Look for The Betterment Network Gratitude Journal

THANK YOU
Shop thousands of custom products

Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Ultimate Empowering License Plate




I AM. It's one of my favorite empowering manifesting tools. I use it to feel more confident, happy, and successful. Where I live, my favorite radio station's catch phrase is I AM CYY - but on my car radio it comes across as only I Am -so every time I see that, I add my own ending to it. I LOVE all the options one can use to end that sentence to empower themselves.

But I saw a license plate the other day that made me laugh and to a woman, is probably the most powerful I AM that so many of us hope to achieve someday. It's an empowering word I have never used before or thought of using and while I'm not ready to use it yet, I will some day! But this word did broaden my options! I wish I had been able to take a photo of this license plate to share with you -  if I see it again, I will.

What did the license plate say? Three simple words and you know I AM is two of them. The license plate read.................

Nana I Am

I LOVE IT!!! OK - she probably didn't use I Am Nana to manifest becoming a grandmother -but seeing her plate put a smile on my face and made me aware that their are more options available to us then just money, health and a perfect relationship. I AM is about living a life - that includes so much more if we think outside the box. This woman was obviously very proud to be a grandmother.

I AM will probably always be my favorite manifesting tool. I encourage people to use it all the time. But don't limit yourself to just power, wealth and things that are ultimately unimportant. At the end of the day, true happiness is probably greater in Nana than in a billionaire!

I AM................


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete